Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Recipe~Ritzy Chicken

I got this recipe from my sister, who got it from Sampler Girl's blog. It is so good and easy to make. Logan even eats it without complaining, which is huge for him, and makes it even more of a winner in my book.

Ritzy Chicken Tenders

Ritz Crackers (approx. 1 1/2 sleeves, crushed to crumb consistency)
1 cup buttermilk **I typically just use regular milk**
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken tenders **I usually buy chicken tenders in 2 lb packages, so I use 2 lbs and 1 1/2 sleeves of crackers is still plenty**
Canola oil

Dip chicken tenders in milk and then dredge in Ritz crumbs. 
Heat skillet with desired amount of canola oil and fry both sides of chicken strips.
Line a pan with foil and transfer chicken. Bake further in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until done.
 
Make these. They reheat well (if there are any left) and taste SO good.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment