Thursday, September 29, 2011

PT5--9.29.11

It's been a while. We've been busy, I'm still fighting a sickness of some sort, and Pinterest has not been cooperating consistently.


Let me just say OUCH. I don't know how this lady said it was virtually pain-free. Maybe I let mine dry too much? I don't know but I do know that I do not need to get threaded anytime soon. I ended up having to wash a lot of it off because it was just too painful to keep peeling. Next time (if there is a next time), I will just use it on my nose.


I would like to try this. My face has been breaking out like crazy lately and I do not know why. I hardly ever get a pimple, much less break out, so this has been ridiculous.


Let me just say YUM. Maybe this would help me deal with my breakouts better. :-)


Yep, this just about describes me perfectly.


Yes, I know I've already used this on a previous PT5, but I am making it this weekend...I'll post a pic and let you know just how much of a PITA it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment