Friday, September 16, 2011

PT5--9.16.11

So it's been over a week since I've done a PT5...and it's been almost as long since I've been on Pinterest. It's been a busy week and I *still* haven't completely gotten over my sickness, so I have been getting to bed pretty early. So my PT5 is from the past week of my random, short-lived 'pinning' sessions.


As a matter of fact, I know this all too well. This may, in fact, be a little low.


Love this. I wonder how/if I could make this so I don't have to shell out $35 for this...not that I would. I'm pretty cheap. Although I know mine wouldn't look as cute.


I'm absolutely doing this with Logan this year.


Yum. Can't wait for *permanent* cooler weather, not just this week-long tease and then back to the 100's crap.


So Logan is still set on being the Angry Birds' Bomb for Halloween, so I guess I need to start figuring something out. And by I, I mean my sister with a little help from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment