Monday, September 12, 2011

Pre-K Favorites

I actually did something that I 'pinned' from Pinterest! When I saw this, I knew I wanted to do it for Logan, but wasn't sure how...but I'm so proud of myself for figuring it out. Fotoflexer made it super easy.

I took another picture without the antlers, but his smile wasn't nearly as cute and this shows more of his silly personality. I love it! I still can't believe he's in Pre-K. He's getting too big too fast. Last night he was doing addition on the computer (Team Umizoomi game) and using his fingers to add. It was so cute and I can't believe how smart he is.

At the age of 4 you:
  • can count to 20 (higher with help)
  • know all of your letters and most of the sounds
  • are a rhyming fool
  • love Scooby Doo and Magic School Bus
  • are very close to learning to read--you ask what words are all the time
  • love playing on your Leapster Explorer
  • can do beginning addition
  • are a master at computer games
  • love to play Angry Birds--you can beat levels we can't
  • love going to the library and picking out books and movies
  • love doing workbooks, especially the mazes
  • would call Aunt Heather everyday and ask her to bring you donuts if you could
  • love telling jokes
  • love to dance and tackle/wrestle with your daddy
  • love going to McDonalds
  • love playing with Reagan
  • are very loveable--giving me more hugs and kisses than I can count every day
  • are in the Zebra class at Southlake Christian Preschool 2 days/week
  • weigh 36 lbs and are 40 inches tall
  • size 12 shoe
  • size 4T tops and shorts, 5 Slim pants (still a little big, but need the length)
We can't imagine our life without you...you make us laugh every day. I am so glad I get to stay home and enjoy you every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment