Friday, September 16, 2011

A Day in the Life

I saw this idea over at Baby Rabies and thought it would be fun and also remind me to enjoy the little things. You're supposed to take a picture every hour, not posed or planned, just snap a pic of what you're doing. I think I was supposed to set an alarm to remind me to take a picture at the same time every hour, but I didn't. But I think I did pretty good. Actually I took a lot more than 1 every hour. I like to think I am pretty good about documenting the big things in our life and Logan's milestones, etc., but this challenge made me appreciate our every day life, boring and mundane as it may be. Although today was actually busier than normal, and it wasn't at all planned that way...it happened very last minute when my sister decided to come join us for the day.

Friday, September 16, 2011

8:32 am
Every morning he crawls into my bed and announces "It's sunny outside. Let's go eat bressast." And rubs my "cold arm."

9:29 am
Playing his new Jewel Train game that I downloaded *for free* thanks to a surprise email from Leapfrog. :)

10:49 am
For the first time in forever, it wasn't balls hot outside, so my sister and I took him to Kidzville in Colleyville.

11:24 am
Playing in the sandbox...he came home with sand in every crevice.

12:34 pm
Lunch at Taco Bueno. He was attacking Aunt Hewwer with nacho cheese kisses.

1:12 pm
Headed to Wal-Mart for craft supplies for his Who's Who school project. And stuff for Nutella Puppy Chow.

3:00 pm
Finally back home after stalking the people who were looking at our house. It's on the market, so it's legit...just getting annoying when we have to stay out of the house.

3:54 pm
Nutella puppy chow time...along with some Magic School Bus

5:09 pm
Hiding under the blanket with Aunt Hewwer. There was lots of giggling. He's not a great hider. :)

6:16 pm
Mom of the Year dinner consisting of his leftover nachos from lunch in front of more Magic School Bus.

7:26 pm
Bathtime. "Can you see me Mommy?"

8:23 pm
Daddy's home. Wrestle time. This was just before he hit his mouth on Daddy's head and did even more damage to his already-gray tooth. That tooth has a death wish.

10:00 pm
Pinterest time. Yes, I am looking at Angry Birds pins. Logan wants to be the Bomb.

10:54 pm
Sweet sleeping baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! We are big Taco Bueno fans over here, too. It's my go-to place when I need a break from making lunch. And isn't it nice that the weather *finally* let up enough to let the kids play outside a bit? I am so ready for fall. Thank you for participating and linking up!

    ReplyDelete