Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Do You Know the Apple Man?

Every time Logan says something that surprises us (typically something we didn't expect him to know or say), he says he learned it from the "apple man." When we ask where he saw the "apple man" he never gives us a direct answer--sometimes he says he sees him on TV, but can't tell us which show, sometimes he says he hears about him at school but I have never heard the teachers talk about any "apple man", and most often he says he is the "apple man who lives on the moon." He started talking about him in the last month or so and I have NO CLUE where it came from.

This morning we were eating breakfast and he got into a rather detailed story about how food goes into little circles in your tummy and them comes back up...don't ask me. Again, NO CLUE.

Me: Where did you learn about that?
Logan: From the Apple Man on the moon.
Me: Where do you see the Apple Man? (thinking he would finally tell me a TV show or something)
Logan: He lives on the moon, you know. And I go there and see him.
Me: Oh, really? When do you go there?
Logan: I go on Saturdays.

Hmmm. This kid has quite the imagination but I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff. The conversations we have crack me up on a daily, if not hourly, basis. So, if anyone else has a clue where this "apple man" came from, please fill me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment