Chocolate Yummies Recipe - Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
- 7 Crackers Keebler® Grahams Original
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (12 oz., 2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups Ready-To-Eat Cereal Rice Krispies
1. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch microwave-safe dish with cooking spray. Arrange KEEBLER GRAHAMS ORIGINAL crackers in single layer in dish, breaking crackers as needed to fit. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crackers.
2. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffy. Remove from microwave. Cool completely.
3. In 2-quart microwave-safe mixing bowl combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup and butter. Microwave on HIGH about 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, mixing until combined.
4. Spread evenly over marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm. Cut and store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Follow step 1 above using 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375°F about 7 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy. Cool completely. In medium saucepan combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup and butter. Cook stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, mixing until combined. Complete as in step 4 above.
*Each cracker sheet measures about 5 x 2-inches and is scored into 4 pieces.