This time. THIS TIME. I know too much. I know I had 4 follicles, took a trigger shot on day 13, had the IUI on day 14. I know all the symptoms to be on the lookout for and boy, am I on the lookout. Here are my symptoms that I have had so far:
- twinges in my lower ovary regions occasionally
- excessively thirsty
- mild backaches
- face rash (no clue if this is in any way related)
- light cramping
- frequent urination (like getting up multiple times at night, which I never do)
- mild nausea
- mild indigestion
- tired (but I have also been fighting a cold, so it could just be that)
- super hungry (which is weird for me b/c I rarely get hungry anymore)
- mild cravings (buttered noodles, hot tamales, Wingstop--garlic parmesan and orginal hot and their excellent fries-YUM!)
4 more days, 4 more days. Then I will either be screaming from the rooftops or crying and depressed, holed up in my room.
Thanks for everyone's continued thoughts and prayers. It has been so nice to be able to talk about it and not keep it to myself. I think that would make this wait so much harder, if that's even possible.