Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FAIL

So, in a previous post I stated that I was fixing to start watching a little boy and mentioned that hopefully that would fill a void since we are having trouble getting pregnant. EPIC FAIL. Chris called it (and laughed when I even mentioned that it might possibly fill the void). Maybe if the child was difficult or fussy or anything but the sweet cuddler that he is, but he's not. He's adorable. And Logan interacting with him is adorable. And makes me want to have another one real bad.

Logan was so excited for Cash to start coming. He has been asking for days when he would be coming. He woke up at the buttcrack of dawn this morning (and took a nap at 9:30 due to that) out of excitement. He was all over this kid like white on rice, but in a cute way. He wanted to show Cash the ropes, from teaching him about the potty seat to explaining how to play with ALL his toys. He was so sweet with him though. He's at a great age for it. He didn't have any problem sharing his toys (or letting him use his old baby gear/toys) and he was a great helper. All day this is all I heard, "Follow me, Cashy" "Come on Buddy Boy" "Do you want to give me a high five?" and constant attempts at kisses and hugs. It was great. I am sure the excitement will wear off but as of right now, I am really wishing/hoping/praying for a sibling to be on the way soon.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of desiring another child. We are thinking about starting treatment again in August... but I am praying that we have a surprise before then! Do I have your e-mail? I was going to respond to your question about where we attend church! We really, really love it. Or are you on facebook? I'll search for you under Heather's friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh. You have a facebook badge. I'm a little slow. :)

    ReplyDelete