Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm sticking to it...sort of

So, I did it. I woke up Monday morning at 5:20 and was on the treadmill by 5:30! During my 30 minute walk I learned something, though--don't close/rub your eyes while you're supposed to be walking. You will forget to walk and, therefore, roll back with the treadmill and fall. And your husband in bed next to the treadmill will watch it happening and not give you a heads up. Luckily, I caught myself on the nightstand and didn't completely bust, but yeah, not my greatest moment.

I woke up Tuesday as well and walked for 30 minutes again. But I have heard that exercising in the morning gives you more energy throughout the day. Not so much for me. I am not a fan of waking up at 5:20 and it shows. I am still yawning all day long and exhausted when I get home. What it does make me, though, is HUNGRY. I used to not get hungry between breakfast and lunch and now I can barely make it to 10 am without my stomach talking to me.

As for Wednesday, I completely overslept. I guessed I was so tired that I reached over and hit my phone when the alarm went off and instead of hitting snooze, it turned off. Oops. Sort of. It sure was nice to sleep in.

We'll see about tomorrow. It's gonna be awfully cold and I just don't see myself getting out from under my warm covers any earlier than I have to. Ugh! See, I am talking myself out of this exercising thing already! What is my deal?

In other news, I'll know in about 5 days if I am pregnant or not. I hope it worked this month, but I'm not getting my hopes up. But that sure would explain my hunger, fatigue, and complete absent-mindedness lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment