Friday, November 15, 2013

Halloween 2013

Logan was VERY into Skylander Giants this year (a video game for those of you without young boys). For once, he was pretty decisive about his costume. He wanted to be a Skylander Giant, but wasn't real specific about which one, so when we saw Tree Rex at Target, we went with it. Done. No fuss, no muss. Not my first choice (I loved last year's robot costume), but it was what he wanted and it was easy.

Robot 2012
For Benjamin, I just went with cheap and easy (actually free since T-Luv bought it)--a cute furry monster.

We did a couple pre-Halloween activities--Keller's Spooky Kooky Castle (I wasn't impressed--NRH's Hoot & Howl is MUCH better) and a local church's Trunk or Treat. Benjamin slept through the majority of both but Logan loved it all.





The best part of Halloween by far (in Logan's eyes) was trick or treating with his BFF (and future wife, according to him) Reagan. Those two are obsessed with each other (in a good, cute, normal, friendly way) and I love that. Lindsey (Reagan's mom) and I have been best friends for over 20 years, so to see our kids become best friends is awesome.






It was a great Halloween--Logan came home with ALOT of loot, the majority of which was promptly exchanged for a new Skylander character the next day (yes, I'm THAT mom. Get that candy out of my house!).


No comments:

Post a Comment