Saturday, September 28, 2013

Long Time, No Blog

So, hi, it's been a while. Almost 3 months, actually. I have wanted to sit down and jot down my thoughts/share pictures/etc. but with a newborn and a busy 6 year old, those quiet times are few and far between. And when they do come around, I typically just want to sit and veg or attempt to sleep (ha!).

My little Benjamin has gotten so big and SO cute. I mean, I thought he was cute when he was born but let's face it, that's a mother's love. He was so skinny and had no meat on his bones and looked a little monkey-ish. Sorry, but it's true. I still love him to pieces but looking back on those pictures and seeing him now with his chunky cheeks and big smiles, there is just no comparison.

1 Month:



2 Months:



3 Months:



And that's it for now...B just woke up from a glorious 2 hour nap (in his swing...don't judge. I'll get into his horrible sleep habits later).

More to come soon (I hope)!


No comments:

Post a Comment