Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update

Well, we moved in Thursday (hiring movers, by the way, was the best money we ever spent) and it has been nonstop ever since. We don't have internet or cable at the house yet so I haven't been able to check my email, etc. since Friday at work and this week I am on Spring Break so I can't even check it at work...I never knew how dependent I was on the computer until this week. What do I do when I am bored? There's no decent TV to watch since we only have the basic stations (with the help of rabbit ears). Thankfully Logan has been content to watch "Melmo" (Elmo) or Pooh DVD's CONSTANTLY. So now we are at my dad's house catching up on internet stuff. Logan is happily putting all of Ryan's CD's in Ralph's/Rico's/Kallie's office and pushing all the buttons on the computer (yes, Ryan, we are in your room...couldn't get Dad's computer to work).

We had to leave the house...the roofers were there to replace the roof and it was NOISY! It sounded like a herd of buffalo (or "lulo" as Logan says) were running around on my roof. Besides, I have some more shopping to do. I need to buy some more organizational stuff for the kitchen and look for an outfit for Logan to wear for his pictures this Saturday.

We went to the zoo yesterday with Jess, Tarah, & all the kids...we felt like the Big Love sister wives and all the kids...pretty funny. The kids had fun, though...Logan was entranced by the monkeys (of course) but he didn't like it when they ran around like crazy and he didn't like the big gorilla one bit...he had a death grip on my shirt. He passed out before we got out of the parking lot, slept the whole way home and then for 2 1/2 more hours once we got home...it was nice. But did I do anything productive with that free time...nope...took a nap myself.

1 comment:

  1. We had a ton of fun with you guys at the zoo! It was so cute to see them all in love with the animals! As soon as I upload the pics I will send you some!
    I can't wait till you guys are all set up in the house, I want to come see this playhouse Hedder keeps talking about.
    :)

    ReplyDelete