Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blog Virgin

So, this is my first blog EVER...not quite sure how to do it or what I am doing but I thought it would be interesting to journal a little bit about what is going on in my life or what new funny thing Logan is doing. There is a story behind the name of this blog. One day my sister and I were out shopping (I know, big shock) with Logan and for some reason or another she said "Oh, snap!" Logan was in the backseat and he said "Oh, nap!" It was hilarious at the time, but it was probably one of those things where you had to be there. So he saw her a week later and said "Oh, nap!" without any prompting or anything...that's how he remembers her, I guess. He is a funny kid. He is doing somersaults now, saying 2 and 3 word phrases (that I can understand most of the time), dancing to any music that comes on, and getting into everything. I will try to update the blog with all the funny stuff he is doing.

On other news, we found a new house...we should get to move in within a week and a half. We have been living with family friends for free since the end of January, which has been a godsend, but it's time to go while we are in their good graces. The new house is in Keller and it is almost 600 sq. ft. bigger than our last house. I can't wait to get in there and have a fresh, clean start (and decorate, too!).

Well, Logan is trying to get my attention by throwing a rubber duck at the light switch and saying "Eh eh go!" (ready, set, go!). So I guess that's my cue. Let me know if there is something I could do different or something about blogging that I don't know about since I am clueless.

1 comment:

  1. Clueless pretty much sums up a lot of things, right?

    ReplyDelete