Wednesday, May 1, 2013

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks today...49 days to go!
How big is baby? About 16 1/2 inches and 3 1/2 pounds...about the size of a spaghetti squash


Total weight gain/loss? About 10 1/2 lbs...weight must be redistributing to my belly b/c my maternity pants fall off of me now. Even went down a size in the shorts I recently bought.
Maternity clothes? Uh yes. I need a few new shirts, in fact...getting tired of the same 3 or 4 that I have.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? Some good nights, some bad. Hip pain during the night from sleeping on my side is killing me.
Best moment last week? Getting the nursery more organized. Not done, but getting close. Hung most of the new decor I made, too!
Movement? Definitely. Sometimes like a crazy man.
Food cravings? Pringles, Cocoa Puffs, cookie dough, guacamole, Panera mac & cheese, sourdough bread and butter
Food aversions? No, I just get full really fast so I don't/can't eat very much at a time. Sometimes food just doesn't taste good either.
Gender? Another BOY! Benjamin Anthony
Labor signs? No, but lots of Braxton Hicks, especially on busy days
Pregnancy symptoms? Getting worn out quickly, acid reflux, Braxton Hicks contractions, some swelling in my feet after being on them a lot, going to the bathroom A LOT (every time I stand up basically!)
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: sleeping comfortably, being able to work/shop/do anything for longer periods of time without having to stop and take a break
What I am looking forward to: My next doctor appt...going every 2 weeks now which means it is getting close! 
Milestones: Growth scan from last dr appt (at 30 wks 5 days) went well...he was too active to get any decent pics but his cheek looked CHUBBY. Estimated weight 3 lbs, 4 oz. but my belly was measuring small (28 weeks)
Bump picture: (not a great picture, but it will do)


No comments:

Post a Comment