Wednesday, April 17, 2013

30 Weeks!

9 more weeks to go!!

How far along? 30 weeks!
How big is baby? About 15 3/4 inches and almost 3 pounds...about the size of a cabbage


Total weight gain/loss? I think still around 10 pounds, will know for sure at my dr appt this coming Monday
Maternity clothes? Absolutely. Found some maternity bermuda shorts finally (why do clothing designers think pregnant women need to wear shorty shorts??) 
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? Actually getting better. Fatigue is kicking in again, so early bedtimes are a must but I don't feel like I toss and turn as much
Best moment last week? He had his first set of noticeable hiccups (Chris felt them too) and I got the dresser painted and the nursery is coming together!
Movement? All the time! Big movements and rolls, less kicking--he must be running out of room
Food cravings? Pringles, Cocoa Puffs, Blow Pops (healthy, right?), roasted green beans, steak, potato salad, potatoes, Panera mac & cheese, sourdough bread and butter
Food aversions? No, I just get full really fast so I don't/can't eat very much at a time
Gender? Another BOY! Benjamin Anthony
Labor signs? No, but lots of Braxton Hicks, especially on busy days
Pregnancy symptoms? Getting worn out easily, first experience with hemorrhoids, acid reflux, dizzy/hot flashes and almost passing out like I did with Logan, most likely due to baby sitting on a nerve or vein, Braxton Hicks contractions, some swelling in my feet after being on them a lot, going to the bathroom A LOT (every time I stand up basically!)
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: sleeping comfortably, being able to work/shop/do anything for longer periods of time without having to stop and take a break
What I am looking forward to: Dr appt this Monday--we are getting another sono to check the growth, getting more nursery decor done!
Milestones: Passing the glucose test, hiccups
Bump picture: None this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment