Wednesday, February 20, 2013

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks today
How big is baby? Nearly 11 inches and almost a pound...about the size of spaghetti squash


Total weight gain/loss? Still holding steady at around 10 pounds! At my last appointment, I had actually lost 2 pounds, but I think I have since gained them back.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? 10-12 hours at night, but not comfortable--constantly switching from side to side for either hip pain or breathing issues
Best moment last week? All the new kicks! He is moving up and getting bigger so I am feeling movement closer to my ribs now instead of down so low
Movement? Yes! Usually when I am sitting or laying still, mostly in the late afternoon or evening
Food cravings? Not really. I started craving Dr. Pepper last week but no real food cravings
Food aversions? No, I just get full really fast so I don't/can't eat very much at a time
Gender? Another BOY! 
Labor signs? No
Pregnancy symptoms? Getting worn out easily, hard to breathe at times, itchy/stretching stomach, acid reflux
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Energy, motivation, sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to: Letting Logan feel the baby kick...Chris has felt it a couple times but Logan hasn't been able to yet. Hopefully soon.
Milestones: Lots of kicking/movement, finding out the sex, picking out more nursery things
Bump picture: 

Excuse the dirty mirror. It looked clean at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment