Wednesday, January 30, 2013

19 weeks

How far along? 19 weeks today
How big is baby? About 6 inches and 8 1/2 ounces...about the size of an heirloom tomato (up 5 ounces in 3 weeks!)



Total weight gain/loss? About 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? 10-12 hours at night, no naps usually
Best moment last week? Possibly feeling a few little kicks here and there...still very subtle though
Movement? Maybe a few kicks--not completely sure
Food cravings? Cravings have gone down quite a bit. I really don't want sweets and can't eat much as far as meals because I get full fast. We did enjoy hibachi japanese food over the weekend that I had been wanting. And fruit snacks/fruit by the foot type things.
Food aversions? It varies daily. I never know what is going to make my stomach turn until it is mentioned or smelled.
Gender? LESS THAN A WEEK! I go Feb. 4 at 8:30 am!
Labor signs? No
Pregnancy symptoms? Getting worn out easily, hard to breathe at times, sore boobs, itchy/stretching stomach
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Energy, motivation, sleeping comfortably (yes, still having these issues although they are getting better little by little)
What I am looking forward to: My appointment next Monday! Can't wait to hear the heartbeat again and see the baby and find out if it is a little brother or little sister!!
Milestones: Possible kicking, very obvious bump now
Bump picture: 

I just thought the last one was sweet...not as good of a bump picture but Logan is loving up on the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment