Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break Plans

Oh, how I wish I was going to be telling you all about a wonderful vacation I was getting ready to go on...but, alas, that is NOT the case. Chris and I are both off the whole week, but we won't be going anywhere. Instead, we will be (hopefully) doing another IUI on Monday or Tuesday and then I have big plans to do stuff around the house since I can claim it back now that it's off the market. Here are my plans (although I am aware that things do not always go as planned and laziness takes over often):


1. Paint kitchen (possibly this color?? It is much lighter than it looks):




2. Make displays for Logan's artwork:




3. Organize/Make Chore Chart System for Logan (this isn't exactly what I want, but it's along the same lines):




4. Work on our garden. For the past couple of years, we have grown (successfully) bell peppers, squash, and a few (albeit small) onions. We have attempted green beans and potatoes as well, but they didn't turn out as well. I am not sure what all we will be trying this year, but I hope we can get it started again this week.


I'll report back on how it went and how much we actually got done. I would be super proud of myself if we accomplished all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment