Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Now Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Programming...

to show you how adorable and hilarious my child is. All I feel like I have been talking about lately is fertility-related stuff and the other night I was getting ready to put Logan to bed, he was picking out books, and found a Cars musical book (and a musical card) and went to town. He had specific dances for each song, which I think is what makes it so funny. Luckily, I had my phone with me and I was able to record him. It made me forget what I am missing and remember what I am so blessed to have. He makes me laugh daily, frustrates me daily, but gives the best hugs and kisses every day throughout the day.


P.S. Sorry they are sideways, can't figure out how to turn the video since I shot it vertically. And turn your volume up so you can hear the music.






No comments:

Post a Comment