Thursday, March 21, 2013

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks and 1 day 

How big is baby? About 14 inches and 1 1/2 pounds...about the size of a hothouse cucumber


Total weight gain/loss? As of my last visit 2 weeks ago, I am at 10 pounds...I am sure it will start creeping up on me, though.
Maternity clothes? Yes. Just bought some new Spring ones last week!  
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? Not comfortable.
Best moment last week? Other people being able to feel him kick, calling him by his name
Movement? Yes! He has become more active and I notice him moving when I am up doing things instead of just when I am laying down. He is into full-on rolling now--a very strange sensation.
Food cravings? Blow pops, pb&j's
Food aversions? No, I just get full really fast so I don't/can't eat very much at a time
Gender? Another BOY! Benjamin Anthony
Labor signs? No
Pregnancy symptoms? Getting worn out easily, hard to breathe at times, itchy/stretching stomach, acid reflux, started having some dizzy/hot flashes and almost passing out like I did with Logan, most likely due to baby sitting on a nerve or vein
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to: Starting on the nursery. I have the bedding but the room needs to be cleaned out and painted before we can make progress
Milestones: Lots of kicking/movement, Logan and other people feeling him kick, lots of people noticing the belly more-- I must have really popped!  
Bump picture: 

  
Feeling huge but I'm all belly at this point. There is no telling how huge I am going to be by the end of this...13 weeks to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment