Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 weeks on 12.12.12!

How far along?  12 weeks!
How big is baby? Just over 2 inches, about 1/2 ounce. About the size of a lime...pretty amazing since 3 weeks ago it was the size of a kidney bean!!



Total weight gain/loss? Not sure, my scale isn't working right now. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I don't feel like I've gained much, though. Will find out Monday.
Maternity clothes?  Still prefer stretchy pants but can wear regular shirts, although I have bought a couple maternity shirts that are still a little big.
Stretch marks? Still none (unless you count the ones I still have from Logan)
Sleep? All the time. Like, it's ridiculous. I am hoping that starts to go away once I hit the 2nd trimester.
Best moment last week? Seeing a slight bump
Movement? Not yet.
Food cravings?  Burritos, clementines, malt-o-meal, cereal, water with lemon, coke
Food Aversions? Varies day to day. Lots of food just doesn't sound good depending on the day. 
Gender? No clue yet. :( Impatiently waiting!
Labor signs? None
Pregnancy symptoms? Nauseous off and on, tired, lots of burping, irritable, emotional
Belly button in/out? In 
What I miss: Having at least a little energy. And food tasting good.
What I am looking forward to: My ultrasound on Monday for the NT scan (to check for chromosomal abnormalities)
Milestones: Hitting 12 weeks I guess.
Bump picture: Slight bump...depending on the day it is bigger or smaller. We took this pic last Sunday, it will have to do. And excuse the ghetto chalkboard writing...we were in a rush and it was still wet from being wiped off.



No comments:

Post a Comment