Monday, May 7, 2012

Logan's Preschool Graduation

I have been dreading this day since Logan was born, or at least since I started staying home. I am not ready for him to go to Kindergarten, but he is SO ready. Maybe not quite maturity-wise but since he is an only child, he needs more interaction on a daily basis with kids his own age. He has loved preschool this year and I am just not ready for it to be over. Despite my wishes though, it is. They had the Spring Program and 4's Graduation this past week and I was preparing myself to be an emotional wreck. I handled it better than I thought I would but I think that's because we still have 2 more days of preschool. The last day may be a different story. And the first day of Kindergarten, well, I am just going to be a mess.


Logan's Zebra class singing "King of the Jungle"






My little ham




Getting his certificate from his teachers


My Pre-K graduate


Logan and his buddies, Jacob & Keegan


Jacob & Logan have become great friends and are already planning sleepovers...


Our family


Logan with Aunt Heather & Uncle Kevin


Ms. Michelle, Logan, & Ms. Sallie...he loves his Zebra teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment