Monday, January 27, 2014

Breakfast with Santa 2013

Our church puts on a Breakfast with Santa every year (well, this was the 2nd year, I think) and I LOVE it. We can skip the lines at the mall and enjoy Christmas crafts, pancakes, storytelling, and of course, visiting with Santa. Not to mention it's all free.


Paint-filled ornaments and jingle bell necklaces were the crafts this year.


Logan wrote letters to Santa for him and Benjamin.


Enjoying the pancake breakfast


Decorating cookies


He ate about 1/4 of this sprinkle-covered, syrup-coated cookie. Yuck.


Wow, our Santa picture is sad. B's outfit (which Logan wore his first Christmas, too) was climbing up his legs and Logan dressed himself that morning and looks like a stray. But I have wanted a sibling Santa picture for so long that I love it just the same!


Here's a picture from when Santa came to visit the preschool. I love B's sweet smile. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post on "Breakfast with Santa 2013". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- chef program | lifestyle cooking institutes

    ReplyDelete